Monday, November 19, 2012

perfection..



In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. 
So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours.



It's not called moving on if you have no reason,
It's not called letting go if you didn't have anything in the first place,
It's not called forgetting if once you think you've forgotten they are always on your mind.
It's not called walking away, if you turn back to take another look.

Life is about taking chances, This chance will be the one that he will realize, and look back on
It's called a mistake when you doubt it afterwards,
This is a mistake... Not moving on,just always remember,
We learn from our mistakes.




I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. 

I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. 

I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. 

I miss you all the time
but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.




Dear: Who ever 

I did not come into this world with the intention to be perfect, 
I was never trained to please or to satisfy anyone, 
I never really knew what to expect when I came to this world at first all people had for me is love now I get hurt than never before, 
it took me sometime to realize how things work. 

To be perfect is not my dream 
but its what I work to become everyday just take me as I am 
and with you knowing my faults and me 
knowing your faults perfection is not that far.




No comments: